Monday, September 13, 2010

what other people were up to this weekend

This is Ines Sainz, a Mexican TV reporter, who was stared at, hooted at, catcalled, and generally harrassed in the Jets locker room by a bunch of overly paid, overly testosteroned little boys with bad manners on Saturday. Pro athletes behaving like douchebags? Say it isn't so!



I would like to call your attention, however, to Ms Sainz's ass. This is how my ass looked when I was a young woman, except for, y'know, fatter thighs beneath it. This is how I hope to get my now-saggy old white woman's ass to look again with yoga and the Y. Liz has her work cut out for her. But I thought I'd give all y'all something nice to look at, just in case your Monday is *not* rocking on. You're welcome.

xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

Question is, has Liz seen this ass?

malevolent andrea said...

See above. God's gonna show it to her! ;-)