Monday, September 27, 2010

muy triste

Have I used that as a blog title before? Perhaps.

Evil Kitty is not doing well once more, and I am taking her to the vet again tomorrow. Her downturn seems to have correlated to stopping the prednisone. But that may be a coincidence. Who knows? In any case, I am feeling so down. I would say "I can't imagine what other bad things could happen in my life that haven't happened in the last two months" but that would be a lie. I can imagine them. And, being me, I do.

I can't even get up the life to amuse myself by calling all y'all "bitches." Going to run. Will report back tomorrow.

xoxo

3 comments:

crispix67 said...

Goodness, sorry to hear Evil Kitty is not doing well again. :-( Hope she feels better soon!

Hugs (from one who imagines the worse too)

malevolent andrea said...

Thank you, hon. D said he saw her eating a few bites of food while I was out at the gym, which is somewhat encouraging. She is just not eating and I don't understand why, unless the antibiotics are bothering her stomach or something.
:-(

Uncle said...

More good thoughts coming your way from this cattery :)