Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sueño

I've been having a weird sleeping issue. No trouble falling asleep, which historically has been a problem, especially when I'm anxious. No trouble staying asleep--I actually slept till after nine on a recent day off work, proving the efficacy of the cozy, cave-like nature of Boho Paradise. Nope, I've been getting a good, full night's sleep almost every night. And yet, I've been waking up exhausted.

I thought perhaps that I've been sleeping more restlessly than normal, and that was the cause of my tiredness. But this morning I woke up with one of my arms underneath my torso, as I do sometimes, and the arm was completely dead from shoulder to fingers, proving I'd been in that exact same position for quite a while. Apparently *not* restless.

So now I've got no idea what's going on with my body. (And I've got no idea why exactly I'm telling yous either. But there you have it.)

xoxo

No comments: