Thursday, September 4, 2008

more illustrating

See? Doesn't the one sheer look ridiculous under the valance? (These walls are getting painted or possibly Venetian plastered, by the way. Ignore their off-whiteness for now.) That's my massage table on the right. I've got a beautiful new mirror and some floating shelves for this room too but they're not going up until the walls are done.


Just a close-up of the Very Furry Blanket on my couch. It's covering up a rip in my ::ahem:: distressed leather.
My faux Roman pot. Do you think it needs sticks in it?

And here's Buddha again, living on top of my new Bombay chest full o' DVDs in Boho Paradise. He may just stay there. I've become attached to him.


xoxo


3 comments:

Uncle said...

Definitely get the valance a couple of friends, and something stick-ish would do quite well in the Roman vase. Me, I'd start tall and snip down to the most satisfying length.

I hope EK wasn't responsible for the extra level of distress in the leather (did I miss that tale?). The thought enters my mind because Mr Spike did that favour to my leather recliner.

Buddha is a knockout right there.

(I do *not* do this on TV)

malevolent andrea said...

No, that's one bit of damage that cannot be attributed to Evil Kitty.

And, hey! You did a good job for not doing this on tv. If only you told me the stuff on my walls is too small and too high and that I really ought to consider sage green, you'd fit right in on RMS. :-)

malevolent andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.