Monday, October 18, 2010

spoilerish

How about that Mad Men finale last night, huh? Sucked! I've been pretty disappointed with the whole season actually. Characters doing things that seemed out of character. Potentially interesting storylines picked up, then discarded. Not a whole lot of anything that really grabbed me.

I will say this: fabulous to see Joan kept the baby and is planning to pass it off as hubby's. The fact that he's a *doctor* but obviously too stupid to figure out the dates is one of those things that is in character. I will also say, I think Faye is not the type of person to fuck around with and I hope the fact that she knows Don's secret means big trouble next season. Woman scorned n' all that. And Carla being gone? Gah. Just when you think Betty can't get any worse as a mother, there ya go!

And, as an aside, D and I decided to start watching that new zombie series they were shilling during the finale. At least we're gonna watch the first one and see if it's good. The previews made it look somewhat like a blatant ripoff of 28 Days Later, which is fine with me. All in all, it's *got* to be better than The Biggest Loser. (But wouldn't outrunning the living dead be a good way to lose weight and get fit? I see crossover potential.)

xoxo

No comments: