Saturday, October 2, 2010

and fuck you very much, seattle mariners

Felix Hernandez is not getting his last start of the year tomorrow. I know he's thrown more innings than any other pitcher in the AL, and possibly in all of baseball (though I'd have to check on that), but he wants to pitch. I mean, *that* could have been his no-hitter which sews up the Cy Young for the poor boy who has suffered so much indignity this year. And, not for nuthin', but practicing foresight (which is like really unusual and therefore a good part of my team sucked so very very hard), when I realized Felix was slated to pitch on Sunday, I did not allow either my career-best 17 wins overachiever Mr Arroyo nor my may-do-great-stuff-next-year Gio Gonzalez to pitch on Thursday, to save up for the 8 or 9 innings Felix would pitch during his last start. I mean, if the boy was gonna pitch me a no-hitter, I wanted it to freakin' count. Mr Arroyo and Mr Gonzalez both kicked ass and won their games Thursday, which thus did me no damn good, and now saving those innings was for naught. Again: fuck you very much, Seattle Mariners. I hate you.

And, Readers, when you are going about your daily duties today, running your Saturday errands and so forth, stop by the goat store and pick one up. If you all sacrifice properly, bitches, Ubaldo will win number veinte and I will at least have that.

Smooches.

xoxo

2 comments:

crispix67 said...

how about if I just go eat breakfast with the goats http://treesatlanta.tumblr.com/post/1211106532/come-meet-our-kudzu-eating-goats-trees-atlanta

That sounds less messy. :-)

malevolent andrea said...

Maybe you could sacrifice some goatmilk while you're there. I'm sure that's the same thing :-)