Friday, October 8, 2010

in honor of friday

I give you two of the best things in the world, rolled into one:



Kittens and massage!

The only thing better than that can't be shown on a family blog. But I'm sure you deviants know where to look on the interwebs for that sort of stuff anyways. You don't need any help.

(Shut up. I told you you were all in trouble when I learned how to make the video embedding work. I am a woman of my words.)

Evil Kitty is continuing to do very well despite her timebomb of a heart and I told the ultrasound vet just that when they emailed me this morning to check up on her. I have to say, all the vets have been way more concerned about my cat than any of my medical providers ever have about me (other than Marcy.) Does the fact that I pay both the vet and Marcy actual money, rather than insurance, have anything to do with that? Hmmmm...

xoxo

1 comment:

crispix67 said...

Im next, kitteh!

And I have no idea what you mean by the "you deviants" comment. ;-)

Go Evil Kitty!

You're probably right about the medical providers. :-(