Sunday, April 11, 2010

weekend in progress

I am at the Benevolent L's house, on her laptop, which is way less contaminated with crumbs than mine. Just sayin'. We just spent a shitload of time looking at her (evil) facebook, wherein I can see what all the people I went to high school look like now without ever having to ever interact with any of them ever again, which is just how I like it, thanks. Yesterday I spent many many hours with another friend (who shall remain nameless unless they choose to identify themselves) looking at every sofa in effin MetroWest. A purchase was not made. Like the passive voice there? Do I sound bitter? Maybe I'm just overly caffeinated. Benevolent L and I drank a lot of coffee this morning too. Oh! I did buy a side table yesterday, even though I was not the one shopping for furniture. I've wanted this particular table for two years and it was on sale plus another ten percent off. There will be pictures when it is eventually in my house. Also, I am way off my diet this weekend, so if you see me eating next week, take the food out of my hand and, y'know, smack me or something. My baseball players suck and I obviously don't know what I am doing because I take a guy out of my starting lineup and they decide to fucking hit for the cycle, and I put a guy in, and he sits. Sigh. This is a learning experience, I tell you what. Okay, obviously I am overly caffeinated because this is one long run-on paragraph, but I thought that might amuse you all.

Namaste and happy Sunday, bitches. Regular programming will resume tomorrow.

xoxo

No comments: