Thursday, April 22, 2010

ubaldo2

Won. Pitched 7.1. 5 Ks. ERA 0.00. WHIP 0.95.

He gets besos too! (Of the motherly kind. He's a little too close to D's age for me to want to do anything but kiss his forehead and make him a nice dinner and tell him how proud I am of him.) April 22 and four wins already. That's 50% of Colorado's total, btw. You think I'm joking when I say first 20 game winner in Rockies' history?

I know my bubble's gotta burst sometime and he'll have a bad outing, but right now? He's making up for the rest of that parade of losers on my team.

xoxo

2 comments:

Craig H said...

That Shields guy isn't so bad either, when he's not facing AL East hitters.

malevolent andrea said...

And Mr Valverde continues to save games! If only the rest of those useless fuckers could, like, hit the ball or steal a base or some goddamn thing, I would be *golden*. :-)