Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the people have (kinda) spoken

Despite the fact I feel like poop today, I have to at some point put on clothes that aren't PJ pants and the shirt I wore yesterday and go buy the local paper. According to my dad (per TV news), the mayoral race in my city was decided by less than 100 votes, and the woman I dislike (from 30 years ago, ha!) won. Despite my voting against her! Recounts and so forth coming right up, I'm sure.

No news yet on how my most-excellent roofer did. Not to mention my ex-husband's bid for reelection in his town.

xoxo

Addendum: Both my ex and my roofer were indeed annointed by the people. And not only did I go out to get the paper, I did my hair and put on clothes that were not sweatpants to do so. I also went to the CVS, the bakery, and the liquor store. Thought you would want to know.

No comments: