Wednesday, November 25, 2009

and in non-eye news

Someone who shall remain nameless was nagging me about doing something which will also remain nameless, but I think the conversation went something like this:

"Are you ever going to do x?"

"Yeahhhhhh..."

"Are you going to do it this decade?"

"Hahahaha. Yeahhhhhh..."

"Maybe that's not fair. There's only a few weeks left in the decade."

So, you know there's no way to motivate me more successfully than to set me a challenge. Especially with a suggestion that the challenge is probably impossible. As a result, it is done, finished, I have the fruits in my hand as we speak, and there's like, I dunno, five or six whole weeks left in this decade. (And I'm even happy with the fruits, so to speak, after having been mired in indecision about the myriad of choices available!)

Moral of story: it's really easy to manipulate me into doing what I should be doing, if only you push the correct buttons. I'm easy.

xoxo