Monday, November 9, 2009

and mail updates!

Remember the Pennsylvania wedding I got the unvitation to? Got my thank you note for the big fat check I sent them today, along with a lovely note lamenting my absence (ahem), and some wedding pictures, which, okay, I am forced to admit was quite nice of them. Anyway, for someone from western Pennsylvania, the bride had a lovely and tasteful gown. (Says the woman who got married in sweatpants. Down the street from the nuclear reactor.) She also has a very mildly disturbing resemblance to the groom's twin sister, but that's the least of the possible roadblocks to that marriage's succeeding that I could list.

And now that I'm done snarking on relatives and relatives-in-law who've never done anything worse than suck grudging wedding gifts out of me, let's discuss what else came in the mail. My MA state licensure renewal that I was worried about. With 19 days to spare! Apparently I did the application right after all.

Carry on.

xoxo

No comments: