Friday, July 25, 2008

our lips are sealed

Oh, I have such a story I wish I could tell you all today. It ties up my job, the prison bus, and a semi-infamous and/or hilarious local news story of the past year with a tidy bow, and is punctuated with a hearty slice of, "hahaha, what a douche!" Unfortunately, since it involves my job, and thus patient confidentiality, I just cannot. Not only would the HIPAA police rightfully bitchslap me for it, it would violate my own code of conduct.

But goddamn. I wish. You ever have one of those epiphanous moments when you learn a tiny bit of information that just makes a formerly mysterious situation come together and you go, "Oh! Okay!" (and then, possibly, "hahaha, what a douche!")? I did!

Since I mentioned the prison bus, let me assure you, in case you are now worrying, that, no, it didn't involve Possibly Irish Danny, who still appears to be worryingly MIA. Since I mentioned the local news, let me also assure you it did not involve my ex-husband. (Or James Marzilli, for that matter!)

Now, really, my lips are sealed, and I must change the subject. Did you know that Tarzhay online has an amazing selection of ugly/cute nana lamps? Look at this one, for example: http://tinyurl.com/654qp8 Do you think I need that?

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how Tiffany & Co. feels about their company name becoming a generic term for any "lamp with colored stained glass shade"? Especially given that there's no way that Louis Comfort Tiffany would let something like that have his name on it [shudder].

I know you're into it cause it's rather ugly in a cute way... though I'd suspect if you looked around long enough you could probably find Chinese made Tiffany knockoffs that actually look like something from L.C. Tiffany... or at least wouldn't be an embarrassment to the artist himself!

malevolent andrea said...

Shut. Up. Don't mock my possible future lamp. (I suppose *you* like the human heart one better?)

I think anything that looks like it belongs in a 1920s whorehouse definitely belongs in my bedroom, and I am not going to be disuaded by snarky blog comments, thankyouverymuch. :-PPPPPPP