Saturday, July 12, 2008

new strategy

One of the wonderful things about popular music is that, just as almost any situation in life can be completely paralleled by a Seinfeld episode, there are lyrics for every occasion. I was reminded of this by my iPod this morning. The James Marzilli story, the coverage of which in his local newspaper has kept our Mr Barma so amused? It was presciently addressed by one Mr Marshall Mathers. To wit:

They said, save it, boy, we've got you on tape
Yelling at an old lady to "Touch my body!"

But then I was thinking. Perhaps this was not prescience. Perhaps this was one of those cases where an innocent, impressionable individual was led to committing a horrible crime by evil, devil music!

Perhaps someone should suggest this to Mr Marzilli's defense team. I'm sure they're only an e-mail away.

(Um, yeah. Today was the last day of MFR. Now I have plenty of time to blog again. You're happy, aren't yous?)

xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

Lost, we have been: lost!

malevolent andrea said...

See, I knew that.