Saturday, May 17, 2008

U R hot

So yesterday I heard, several times, a teaser for one of the stories on Fox25 news at ten. (Imagine Voice O' Doom) How your high-tech devices can be used against you in divorce court!

Being, y'know, not presently married, I didn't think that it was applicable--though maybe I ought to be taking notes for when I hook up with the grandfather of my future step-grandchildren, forewarned being forearmed and all, haha--but it gave me that sense of disgusted amusement all such teasers do. You know, the ones about how my purse is trying to kill me or how sex offenders are working at my local McDonalds right now and doing unspeakable things to the Special Sauce. It's the Voice O' Doom that really sells it.

Nevertheless, I did not in fact turn on the 10 o'clock news to watch this riveting story. I may actually have been asleep by ten. (I put on all fresh bedding last evening and that always leads to a delightful night's slumber.) I think, however, that I can give you all a tip about high-tech devices and divorce court that will be as crucial to your lives as anything you'd see on local news.

Do not, repeat do not, text your former spouse's lawyer "U R hot" from the other side of the courtroom. Even if they are. This can only lead to trouble.

You're welcome!

xoxo

No comments: