Monday, May 12, 2008

I suppose

...I should be writing about Julian Tavares being gone, Alex Cora being back, and Eric Gagne being demoted, since all y'all seem very excited by these developments. However, I think I have reached my baseball post quota for the month. And we're not even halfway through.

Plus I do need to save one for when Manny gets #500.

What I would really like to post is a picture of the tulips D gave me for Mother's Day, because they are the prettiest flowers ever. This , however,would require putting some batteries in my camera, if I in fact even have the right ones, and then finding the cable thingy (you like it when I talk all technical, doncha? don't lie) that plugs into my computer. So don't hold your breath. The flowers will be dead by the time that happens.

Of course, I could go work on that now, because ::ahem:: they're changing pitchers right now, Buchholz sucking really badly as he does. I knew I shouldn't have started talking Red Sox.

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't take the pictures for you (well, I could lend you my camera) but I can point out that you don't need to find that little cable. They're usually weird and always getting lost anyway.

Instead just get a memory card reader for your computer. You can find them for something like $15-$20 and they can usually read all sorts of different card types (meaning when you dump your old crappy camera for a new crappy camera, you can still use the same reader even if it doesn't use the same card.)

Anonymous said...

But the tulips totally rock even if they never go digital!

Uncle said...

We don' need no steekin peektures! The idea by itself is totally cool, mom!

malevolent andrea said...

I have to admit, I did put batteries in the camera and take a couple pictures before my flowers had a chance to die. However, the usb cable was not where it should have been. Of course. Why should anything in this house ever be where it should be? Why? Why?

If I ever find it, though, I can and will post.