Tuesday, May 13, 2008

after 3 or 4 weeks

...of it being really, really busy in work, I have hit a dead spot.

Thus, I give you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOLCat_Bible_Translation_Project

I am sure (sure sure sure sure) that this amuses me far more than it has any right to. From the book of John--

John teh Baptist Sez "I Iz Not Jebus!! No Wai!!11!!!1!!1!!

19 Jerusalem Sent Levites and Pretchers to John and sez "OMG! Who r u?"20 John says "Me no lyer, not Jebus, Ceiling Cats kitteh"
21 They asked him, "Who R u? R u Elijah?" He said, "Omg no!" "R u teh Profitz?" He sez, "WTF? Omg, No!"
22 Tehn they wuz, "LOL, so hoo ar you?"
23 John got all liek profit Isaiah LOL srsly, "O hai am liek gai talks in desert, 'Strayten up for Ceiling Cat but DO NOT USE vacuum!!!!1!' "
24 Pharisees sez,25 "Oh hai wai you washt ppl if no Christ or profit? NO LIKE WET FURZ!!1!"
26 John sez "Ai washt wit water (WTF???). But don no this won manz.27 Him folowz me. Ai no allowd to play wit hes shooz"
28 Wuz at Bethany. "

Now, seriously, I am going to go file my reports.

xoxo

4 comments:

Uncle said...

D'wi ddim yn meddyl. Beth y fwc?

malevolent andrea said...

Showoff! :-)

I'm *still* cracking up at John the Baptist answering the question are you the prophet? with "WTF? omg, No!" I'm sorry, but that will never not be funny.

Craig H said...

To attest to the educational nature of this blog, I'm proud to say that just yesterday I was able to impress my 11 year old that something she said was a LOLcat-ism. Take that, childhood assumptions of the hopeless nature of dads vs a clue. (no, youz can't has cheezburger, cuz dadz better made hotdawgz).

malevolent andrea said...

Yes! That's what this blog is, educational! Full of important information you need to know. Like the New York Times.

Or something.