Saturday, April 5, 2008

strange foreign products

Okay. I'm in my office. There is always food here. If it's not being proffered to us by representatives of evil drug companies or bestowed on us by our kind patients, the secretaries are out buying it, because seriously, those chicks eat all day long. Well, I just noticed that there's this bag of...something...on top of a filing cabinet.

There's a cartoon bear in a chef's hat on the package, and all the writing, every bit of it, is in Polish. Next to the bear, there are also pictures of triangular shaped brown things and of a fruit I might believe is possibly a plum. I'm thinking these are perhaps chocolate covered prunes, which are more than likely an Eastern European delicacy, but absent any ability to read Polish, I'm scared to find out. Where the hell is the ghost of my dead grandmother when you need her?

I'd also be curious to know why chocolate covered prunes would be in this office, but that's probably the least strange thing that's happened here this week.

xoxo

No comments: