Tuesday, April 8, 2008

okay!

Now we can talk about the Red Sox again.

I think Dice K (whom my dad calls "K9" at least 85% of the time, but I'm not supposed to make fun of old men who are losing it, so forget I spoke) is going to have an excellent year.

I am somewhat at a loss about what I'm going to do if JD Drew continues to perform, because *then* who will I hate with every fiber of my being? I mean, certain of the relievers show promising hateability, as they will, but you really need to show me Gagne-esque levels of game-blowing before I cross over to the state of absolute loathing that Mr Drew has inspired in me just by breathing in a Red Sox uniform.

Even though Tuesday is my early day, I didn't get home from work in time to see Buckner throw out the first pitch. I'm sure it will be replayed on local news approximately 4,938 times in the next twenty four hours, so I suppose it's no great loss. I did catch Steven Tyler singing "God Bless America" which leads naturally to the question "why?" For the love of the sweet crying baby Jesus, why?

Did you read the article in today's Globe about World Series rings and the history thereof? If not, I suggest you do because it was interesting. And I said so.

That is all.

xoxo

No comments: