Saturday, January 5, 2008

como se llama?

So, this friend of mine who shall remain nameless himself has a date with a woman named Lucretia. And I said, that's an awesome name. I would probably date someone with a name like Lucretia even if they had no other redeeming qualities whatsoever.

The moral of this story is: if you are thinking of procreating, choose your kids' names wisely, and you might just enable them to get all the nooky they want in later years. Or, if that thought is upsetting to you, you could probably make it go the other way. Anyway, choose wisely!

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will *not* become your llama. My heart is captured by another wooly creature.

Besides, aren't llamas related to camels? I'd hate to have to take up that temperment.

Craig H said...

The one-L lama, he's a priest
The two-L llama, he's a beast
And I will bet a silk pajama
There isn't any three-L lllama.

(The author's attention has been called to a type of conflagration known as the three-alarmer. Pooh.)

--Ogden Nash