Tuesday, January 1, 2008

best of the best of '07

My most fun, most satisfying, all-in-all best days of 2007, in chronological order:

1.) The last day of class, massage school (January). So much eating, so much hugging, so much crying. And eventually a little drinking with more hugging, crying, and laughing. So much love.

2.) L's extra special pampering girly day (August). Being able to provide a day of fun and relaxation for someone I love very much who was having such a horrible time made me a happy girl. My friends are the best.

3.) Burma at the ICA (October). What more can I say? I've thanked A at least once a month since for agreeing to go with me, because really? so much effin fun. Again, my friends are the best.

Honorable mentions to K's party, another World Series win, mulled wine at Gulu Gulu, various days at Devereaux and Crane's beaches, and yeah!, Dogtown.

Oh, and those of you familiar with the chronology, none of these of these Very Good Days (except for perhaps one or another of the beach days) occurred while I was working at The Place Which Will Remain Nameless. There's a lesson in there about how job stress and poverty will suck the joy right outta you.

xoxo

No comments: