Monday, March 28, 2011

i suppose i should write something, huh, kids?

In kind of a funk. This cold weather doesn't help. I'm back in that down jacket I swore not to wear.

I took a three and a half hour nap after the gym yesterday due to having been up since 4:45am for no apparent reason. Then I watched a bunch of Doctor Who episodes on netflix instant watch, followed by starting an interweb kerfluffle by stating that I thought 18 and 19 year old boys coming into the female section of our weightlifting board in order to tell the grown wimmins what to do was, for lack of a better word, icky. So, yeah, non-productive and apparently cranky day.

In the better news from yesterday, my girl Liz told us she won two trophies Saturday in her first ever powerlifting competition: bench press and best overall woman. Yay, Liz. She was really proud of herself, but also playing it down as being a small local competition for charity. Hey! Winning is winning! Especially on your very first try!

Oh, I did throw some junk out yesterday too, so that was kinda productive. And sad. I'm taking credit for it. It wasn't all napping, arguing, and British TV.

Happy Monday!

xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

When we used to hang out--elsewhere-- you started an internet kerfluffle at least twice a day. Am I in the wrong places and you're still at it, or are you just now finding opportunities equal to your abilities? (ducks).

malevolent andrea said...

You exaggerate. It was only, y'know, two or three times a week. Heh.

I dunno what's wrong with me. Somewhere along the line, arguing with internet morons has lost its luster.