Monday, March 28, 2011

fashion news

Here are some shoes I like. For different occasions, obviously.





In other fashion news, I tried on my vintage dress that I was feeling really sad would not fit me this year, considering it fit absolutely perfectly ten pounds ago. Well, it is a little looser at the top then it really should be, but I think I can probably make it work. I'm sure you'll all sleep easier tonight, knowing that.

You see? Told you I was in a funk. Didn't do one damn useful thing tonight either. I ought to just go to bed before I actually buy shoes.

xoxo

1 comment:

crispix67 said...

I think the boots or the wedges would help your funk.

Oh, wait, Im supposed to tell you no-dont buy the shoes.

Sorry, Im all for people doing whatever is necessary to get out of funks these days. So- buy the shoes. :-)