Wednesday, March 9, 2011

have a very very trent reznor wednesday





Pierce something. Be angry, and sad. Contemplate more disturbing imagery, religious or otherwise. Give a friend a beating! But step away from the ego-maniacal control-freaking. (And the absinthe. No absinthe!)

And as a bonus, check out the arms on a more latter-day Mr Reznor. Apparently at some point in getting sober (is he still sober? I have no idea), Trent started hitting the gym.



I mean, he's no Henry Rollins--or malevolent andrea (oh, I kill myself)--but, yeah, gun show!

xoxo

P.S. When I click on the NIN videos to make sure they work, google ads wants to sell me yoga pants. Remember how I told you I think I'm turning into one of those people I hate? Sigh. As much as I like to think of myself as the kind of person who goes out and pierces something and then contemplates disturbing images, the omniscient google knows I'm really more the kind of person who buys expensive yoga pants. I don't know what to tell you.

3 comments:

crispix67 said...

Well, my inner metalhead mourns the fact that I now go to bed by 10pm at the latest- usually cant stand to listen to loud rock music, and prefer Deva Premal to Motley Crue.

*sighs*

malevolent andrea said...

So I take it you haven't been watching any of these videos! hahahaha :-)

crispix67 said...

Well, I watched part of "Closer"...had to stop when it got to the monkey part- disturbing imagery indeed- dont recall that freaking me out years ago.

I did watch all of "Perfect Drug"- that young boy still creeps me out.

Never tried absinthe...I'll stick to yoga and transformational breathing workshops for my trips- thanks :-)