Friday, August 7, 2009

in the news

From the ridiculous to the sad to the...

1.) So, M1 just told me about the big story from Wisconsin, wherein a gentleman who was, apparently, cheating on four women simultaneously had his penis superglued to his leg when said ladies found out about each other and decided to team up to exact revenge. On the one hand, I'm loathe to approve of assaulting someone because they were unfaithful to you, even if the cheater is a man and the cheatees were women. Assault ain't right, man. On the other hand?

Dude. You thought you could juggle four different women without any of them finding out about each other? You, sir, are both stupid and overconfident, a combination that would surely lead you to even more grief than a little Gorilla Glue on the genitalia in the future. So I would counsel you to take this as a beneficial learning experience. Or, you are a sociopath, in which case, I can't really get overly outraged about your being assaulted, sorry to say.

2.) I was going to talk about an absolutely horrific news story next, but you know what? I just can't segue from the comic relief of some idiot being punished with adhesives by his insane harem to this, so never mind.

Happy Friday!

xoxo

1 comment:

Uncle said...

Obviously I don't follow the right news media. I knew about the attack. I didn't know about the nature of the attack, or else I'd have herniated myself laughing. No sane jury should convict these women.