Sunday, August 16, 2009

batteries are in the camera

And the package swears to me that they last *4x longer* in electronic devices. So here we go.

The new storage ottomans beneath the mirror (and I am pissed this wall color is still showing up beige--I need a new, better camera):



Super-adorable throw pillows on new slipcover, with ugly 80s style kitchen showing in background (oops!):


New lamp and a bunch o' photos that need to go elsewhere I am sure:

New tray on coffee table which theoretically is supposed to hold all the remotes and such as well as being purdy, with a little of my new rug showing beneath:

More comprehensive view of the tray/table/rug (and I think that's my son's elbow--don't tell him I posted it on the internet or I'm in big trouble, kthx):

Above the sofa (and I think my kid's other elbow, hahaha):

The bush from hell (any ideas what it is?) and the vertical blinds I'ma supposed to be embarrassed about, apparently:

Thanks for looking!


xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

I can't tell for sure, but it looks deciduous (goes to sleep for the winter?) And that falls into the persuade, don't bludgeon, family. If you keep at that sort of thing, it will eventually assume whatever shape you want.

That's the best I've got at the moment.

Uncle said...

More on my form now. What do the leaves look like close up? Does it flower or bear berries, and if so, when?

Inside is really getting together, camera or no...and those red ottomans do rock. Well, actually they don't rock, they sit still, but never mind....