Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ah, well

There were going to be new pictures today, since all my stuff has been brought home or delivered: (red!) ottomans, rug beneath the coffee table, tray on top of the coffee table, new throw pillows on top of the new slipcovers, et voila. But as usual the batteries in my camera are dead.

So you'll all have to trust me that everything looks nice. If you ignore the saggy furniture beneath the slipcovers. And the cheap makeshift table the TV and satellite box are on. And, of course, the vertical blinds in the front window that would get me all kinds of snotty comments on Rate My Space. And if you ignore the fact that I am continually driving my poor kid crazy saying, "Does this need to go left? Right? Forward? How about that? Is this straight? Should this be closer?" But, really, if you ignore all that, everything looks nice.

xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

Red was a good move. And isn't half the point of slipcovers to conceal what's under them? And haven't we agreed we're going to send *anybody* from Rate My Space to the DR or to Appalachia, whichever is the destination of the next flight out?

Waiting for the pics.

malevolent andrea said...

The red was definitely the right choice!