Friday, May 7, 2010

friday randomosity, pm version

Shut up. At least these posts aren't bullet-pointed or numbered. It *could* get worse.

Right now I am drinking a Sobe lifewater called "cherimoya punch". Doubleyoo Tee Eff. Question: what is a cherimoya? Answer: hell if you or I know, 'cause I'm sure they just made it up. I wish *I* had a job at a beverage company making up weird flavors and naming them as if they were something actually found in nature. What does one have to study in college to get a gig like that? This water also bills itself as "lean machine" with no explanation of how it supposedly is making me less fat even as we speak. Maybe if I drink enough of it, I can wear a tankini without making people vomit!

Later today I am getting a pedicure. Aren't you excited for me? Of course you are. I have no idea what color I want my nails to be. So if you have any brilliant suggestions about that, you probably should comment soon. Otherwise I will be left to my own devices and do you really want that to happen? I'm a woman that buys cherimoya punch, for fuck's sake.

Have you noticed it's *not* PMS week this week?

Smooches!

xoxo

5 comments:

Craig H said...

I've always thought the deep, deep red (to the point of almost purple/black) looks great on you

malevolent andrea said...

I *love* when you save me from my own devices. Awesome!

But I think that color's called cherimoya. Ahahaha. No, it's not.

Uncle said...

Aha, I see a career path here. And why should it be confined to Sobe? When was the last time you tried to find, say, "blue" or "green" or "yellow" in paint or garments, only to find out it has an entirely different name? Obviously the Colour Consultant has been at work. Obviously I could do that, since I have a rain jacket in "yam," which once upon a time we called dirty orange.

But what colour, pray, *is* cherimoya? That is, what does it resemble?

malevolent andrea said...

I give you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherimoya

Apparently they exist and they are fookin green.

How about that Beckett, huh? Stellar!

malevolent andrea said...

And can I just say, Felix Hernandez? *You* are fucking killing me, hombre. You are no
Ubaldo, that's for sure. /fantasy baseball angst