Sunday, February 14, 2010

you're living in your own private idaho II

Okay, I couldn't resist. The wall color still doesn't show up right, even without the flash on, but it's closer to what it looks like in real life.










And, here's your bonus:



Some of the Blik, in case that's not obvious.

In other news, 'cause there's always other news, when I just took my little walk to the CVS and the bakery (because my dad made it to 84, did I mention?), I saw a kid walking his girlfriend on a leash. It was a choke chain, too. Happy Valentine's Day! Ha!

xoxo

2 comments:

crispix67 said...

Love the massage room...could use a good massage right now, but its a bit of a long drive for me to your house ;-)

Love the leash on V-Day ;-) Ahhh, young love.

Hope yours was good, mine was very good. I learned that I do actually love myself, and have for quite some time, at least 4 years. Some part of me has anyways. The reason Ive been doing all my yoga and self psychology work and healing and such...its all because I love myself and want to nurture me.

Cuz...I ROCK!

As do you...as does everyone else in their own way :-)

malevolent andrea said...

That's the Buddhist way: you gotta give yourself love and compassion and forgiveness before you can give it to anyone else :-)

I'll post more pics when the rug arrives!