Thursday, February 25, 2010

danny ainge!

So I missed a couple weeks of bar trivia, during which time our team went right down the crapper. Proving, of course, that I am indispensable. However, last night I was back, baby. We not only won the evening, we totally humiliated the competition, winning by over twenty points. Mr Barma suggested I show my $25 Simon Mall gift card prize around the office today and brag, but you know I have to brag here instead.

My absolute most brag worthy contribution was that solely on the basis of the clues NCAA, born in 1959, and Brigham Young, I came up with Mr Ainge. When I was teased the rest of the evening for now being the sports-trivia-go-to-person (you know I'm not--when Mr Barma and his friend Sean correctly answered Robert Parrish to another question later, I was deeply dubious), I kept saying, "I know my Mormons!" Ahem. It's bar trivia. There's drinking involved.

There was also something else I was supposed to brag about in work today, but we're not even going there.

But if we are gonna also discuss stuff I should be deeply ashamed of, I thought Ecuador was spelled with a Q. Luckily, ::cough:: Paco ::cough:: knew I was wrong.

Alright. Enough nonsense. I just would also like to draw your attention to the fact of spring training, suckahs. Just think, I will soon return to our normal blog feature of bitching and grousing about the Red Sox. You know you missed it. Who will be the next E6 or "Nancy" Drew? Stay tuned!

xoxo

1 comment:

Craig H said...

Regarding the minding of your P's and Q's: We know Maria is really just a gringa with awesome hair ;-)