Sunday, February 14, 2010

you're living in your own private idaho

Speaking of advertising... Anyone get emails from redsox.com? Today's little offer in my inbox is for SRO flex pax which give you "the best access to concessions and restrooms." Well, that's certainly putting a positive spin on things, isn't it? Yup, I wouldn't want anything like an actual seat to stand in the way of my buying expensive, crappy beer and then peeing it back out again.

In other news, my massage room is finished. Done. (Well, except for the fact that I need an area rug in there to cover up the parts of the carpet that are irredeemably stained. I'm close to ordering one of those, too.) I spent about two hours yesterday moving around furniture in there and, while I'm not completely convinced the arrangement is any better than the one I had before I moved everything out to paint, it looks really good. I even kinda sorta fixed the broken closet door. With some (mostly) hidden duct tape. I may not have skillz, but I have ingenuity.

There'd be pictures but, you know. Crappy camera.

xoxo

No comments: