Friday, February 12, 2010

go hard or go home, back to your residence

See what I bought today? (Probably not, because I can't figure out how to make it any larger than this. Put on your glasses!)


Anyway, it's a Tibetan thangka, or rather, a picture of a Tibetan thangka. (If you could actually see it, I'm sure you would agree it's awesome.) Art.com had better stop sending me coupons, because I use them. 22% off a piece of art you don't need is still 22% off. And I did need to buy myself a Valentines Day gift. Because I love myself. Ahem.

But before I purchased myself a prezzie, I painted my massage room. And before *that*, I had the 1-800-gotjunk guys over. They are big strong young gentlemen, lemme tell you. I only got two, though, not a whole team like on Hoarders.

Anyway, my point is, I had a productive day. ARE YOU IN A COMA YET????? I'll have to try even harder.

xoxo

No comments: