Wednesday, February 17, 2010

let's pimp some things

1.) A very, very good friend of mine has been volunteering for, and is performing in, a Russian theater festival this weekend. See? Despite the fact that, as we all know, theater is not my thing, I shall be attending and I'ma like it, goddamnit. If theater *is* your thing, I recommend you check it out!

2.) Remember this jacket/vest? On sale for $60, so I bought it with an Xmas giftcard I've been holding on to. They still have it in most of the colors in most of the sizes, in case you wanna be my glam jacket twin. Check it out!

3.) As I mentioned to someone the other day, Trudie Styler has a yoga video out. I haven't bought it, but since, like Jay-Z, I think Sting needs more money, I suggest you check it out!

Okay, I think that's the end of my commercial endorsements. No lite beer required.

xoxo

No comments: