Sunday, March 23, 2008

Nordstrom

I had my first Nordstrom experience last night. As rumored, the shoe department is the best part of the whole place, though I did not buy or even try any on, being as I'm in a dysfunctional semi-monogamous relationship with those Kork-Ease, wherein I have promised to be faithful even though they are out catting around on other women's feet and refusing to come home to me. I was, however, sadly disappointed with the size and breadth of the Nordstrom handbag selection. Ah, well. One cannot expect to have all one's accessory shopping needs fulfilled by one venue.

In other sad news, though they had a very lovely Anthropologie store there in Natick, it did not have a huge (or any!) sale room like the one on Boylston Street, where one can get extremely cute $88 shirts for forty bucks. So, you know, boo.

(What were you doing in Natick, Andrea? Fuck all if I know. Watching the Stoopid Spoiled Americans in their natural habitat, i.e. the ginormous mall?)

xoxo

No comments: