Thursday, December 9, 2010

so here's the thing

One of my docs just gave me a hundred dollar Visa gift card as an early Christmas present.

Jacket or no jacket? Massage or no massage? A facial? My skin has been documented right here as looking like crap. Paint for the house (since I really am going to get back into the home improvement, what with the weather about to majorly suck for three months)? Just use it towards presents for other people? Or keep it till March when I'll really be needing to buy something to cheer myself the fuck up?

I got no idea.

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an obvious sign from God that you need that (long lasting) leather jacket, not one of those short term options for momentary, fleeting pleasure. (

Which as a good Catholic I know you rejected long ago, anyway. Remember, "sign from God")

Uncle said...

The argument for the leather jacket is also that you can't be sure what the lifespan of the gift card is, so you should spend it right away. You can wear it over a hair shirt if it will help with the catholic guilt ;-)

malevolent andrea said...

You people are gonna convince me I should buy the damn jacket and when I go to the Nordstrom Rack, it will be gone. Then I will be really sad.

crispix67 said...

JACKET!!! Im with Mr Indemnity- it's a sign!

Go tomorrow! It will be there!

malevolent andrea said...

I got my bank statement today. No friggin jacket. That's all I'm saying.