Thursday, December 16, 2010

aww, and during the holiday season, too

Soon the poor bikers will have *no place* to go drinking. They shut down the skeezy bar in my neighborhood. And now this. All because someone was too freakin' lazy to make some sandwiches. God. Not being lazy would have paid off for them too. (Huh. Must be a new trend.) Also not allowing, condoning, or covering up felonious assaults on their premises might have been nice, but hey, it's tough to run a business these days.

My favorite part of the whole story? "You know exactly why I'm here, Suzy Q." Someone's been watching too much noir, that's what I think.

xoxo

3 comments:

crispix67 said...

The link didnt work for some reason. :-(

Uncle said...

No link for me either.

malevolent andrea said...

http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2010/12/16/news/news02.txt