Sunday, March 21, 2010

topical, sorta; funny, definitely

I was telling Mr Indemnity that when I was (power)walking at the beach yesterday, "Super Freak" came on my iPod, which naturally made me think, "I'm Rick James, bitch!" which naturally led me to musing how The Chapelle Show was probably the funniest program ever put on TV which naturally made me want to look up the racial draft skit on youtube. Because it's hilarious and it, y'know, features Mr Tiger Woods prominently.

Mr Indemnity said he'd never seen it, so I told him I'd send him the link. But then I thought, Andrea! share with the whole class!

I'm not Rick James, bitch, but namaste anyway.

xoxo

2 comments:

Jean said...

Konichiwa, bitches. Love it.

malevolent andrea said...

Now I wanna link the Rick James skits. "Cocaine's a helluva drug."

:-)