Sunday, March 28, 2010

big ol' glamour DON'T

I saw the ultimate white trash fashion statement just now on the Blue Line, and I was so traumatized by it, I couldn't wait to tell you all about it until I was actually at my own computer. Cue Mr Indemnity: "If you had an iPhone, you could blog anywhere." I'll just go with the old-fashioned 20th century approach of "I gotta borrow your computer! Now!" thanks.

Okay, to the point. Woman with French manicure which, sorry to everyone who I'm about to insult, is at best ghetto-fabulous in the first place. This chick however has kicked it up a notch. Her tips were not white, nor pink. No, they were a dark gunmetal gray, verging on black. Can you visualize it? In case you can't, lemme spell it out: she went to the salon to get her nails painted in such a way that it looks like she has dirt underneath them.

I didn't know that looking like a five year old who's been playing outside in the garden and hasn't washed her hands properly and is about to get yelled at by her mom was a fashion statement. Shows what I know. Sigh.

Okay, carry on with your ownselves.

xoxo


3 comments:

Craig H said...

Of course, a lot of guys out there would say they are seeking their own personal little dirty girl--she may be onto something. Or not. Evidence does suggest nothing succeeds like breast-filled hoodies.

Uncle said...

There's no place like the Blue Line to find your own personal dirty girl--little or big. Maybe the nails just reinforce the message.

malevolent andrea said...

Would you guys want a girl with dirty hands touching your--

Oh, never mind. :-P