Monday, March 22, 2010

monday notes

How do you know it's Monday? Here's how I know it's Monday. I stared at a business door (a door that had "please use side entrance" painted on it) for the entire length of a traffic light before I could make sense of the hand-written sign that was also on it. It said

N
O
U
P
S

and I really was wondering what the hell language that was before the light dawned. A little slow this morning, okay?

However! The Monday bonus was a Possibly Irish Danny sighting, for the first time in probably close to a year. I totally figured that boy had moved or bought a car or, y'know, gone to Middleton for awhile. Winter coat and hat and long pants on so I couldn't tell you if there were any new tats, alas.

And in other news, I am still hungry. But did I cave and get Bertuccis? No, I did not. Admire my self-discipline, suckahs.

xoxo

4 comments:

Uncle said...

Yay, if it's Danny it must be spring!

How about:
N
O
S
H
I
R
T
N
O
S
H
O
E
S
N
O
S
E
R
V
I
C
E
Eh?

malevolent andrea said...

These people gotta learn spacing, is all I'm sayin.

Anonymous said...

Next time you get hungry, let me point out the Penne Stefano on Bertucci's spring menu. Multigrain pasta, chicken sausage, and in the tiny lunch size it's gotta be diet friendly, right? At least you can tell yourself it is.

malevolent andrea said...

I'm kinda thinking the "creamy tomato and wine sauce" and "topped with grated cheese" are signs this is not a low calorie food, no matter how much they try to fool you with the sausage made o' chicken.