Tuesday, May 19, 2009

pictoral update

Without pictures.

Seriously, I was thinking of showing you all my new bulletin board up on the wall and how it was worth every penny, plus the really interesting color my aesthetician convinced me to let her put on my toenails, plus (just for shits n giggles) my back-to-normal armpits [sad face], plus some stuff that was on a picture card that D found in one of the boxes of shredding (!) that I thought I had lost forever (!) including some pictures of me that were probably the first pictures of me some of you ever saw before you knew me in Real Life, just for, y'know, old times' sake.

Sadly, I am in work, being dinked by a patient, and I have none of those photos available to me.

So, like, use your awesome powers of visual imagination and pretend this post has some actual content. Gracias.

xoxo

3 comments:

Jean said...

Oh such a tease. I was really excited to see the pits.

Craig H said...

When the demo crashes, I'm always highly amused whenever the software sales reps say things like, "If the system were working, what you'd see on this screen would be..."

Unfortunately, none of them has ever (to this point, anyway) requested the visualization of the silky baby's bottom smooth armpits of a hockey fan in mourning, but I'll post a picture of the first one who does here, or at least talk about it, anyway.

(My favorite image today, however, remains of the aesthetician diligently applying the new color, and the author reclining to enjoy her moment of zen).

malevolent andrea said...

I *knew* you people had awesome powers of visual imagination. Just think of my failing to provide the actual pics as an attempt to prevent, in a preemptive manner, my stalking by the one unhinged pervert on the interwebz who's into both feet *and* axillae. :-)