Saturday, May 9, 2009

the "meh" list

Have you seen this meme going around? The idea is to list four, exactly four, and only four, things that you personally think are way overrated. Four things that everyone else seems to think are fabulous that make you personally go "meh" or "huh?" or "please".

After some amount of deliberation, mine are:

1.) Macs

2.) Harry Potter (speaking only to the books; I've never seen any of the movies)

3.) The Office (American version)

4.) Michelle Obama's looks/fashion sense

In comments, I would love everyone to add their own four. That's an order. Okay, it's a humble request from a woman who has brought you probably hours of free entertainment, such as it were. Also? In comments, do not try to argue me out of mine. (That means you, Mr Indemnity.) These are meant to be totally idiosyncratic and not up for debate.

Gracias.

xoxo

5 comments:

Craig H said...

Golf, Oprah, all Oprah spinoffs, and "lo-fat" anything.

crispix67 said...

1) Twilight (sparkly vampires??C'mon!)

2)Reality TV..any of it.

3)"Healthy" foods that have tons of salt (Kashi)

4) Burger King's Spongebob commercial. Tasteless, and just plain stoopid too

crispix67 said...

That's Twilight the movie- havent read the books. I didnt find Edward that handsome at all.Its the forehead, I think. LOL

malevolent andrea said...

Thank you, kind direction-following commenters. Your check's in the mail. I mean, the electronic money's in paypal. I mean...oh, you aren't getting paid. But you have the satisfaction of knowing you made me happy. That's worth something I'm sure. ;-)

Uncle said...

Annie's Mac n Cheese, broadcast journalism, al Qaeda, and punctuality.