Sunday, June 22, 2008

project update

I had a lot of things I thought I was going to get accomplished today, but really? I think I'm at about 50%. Which is better than 0% on the accomplishment scale.

I paid yet another visit to Home Depot for more paint swatches and all the free booklets on faux finishes they had. I got the stuff my dad wanted from CVS, using my this-weekend-only 25% off coupon. I bought another frame from the Tarzhay and then I framed and hung two of the New Orleans pictures Mr Indemnity printed for me (and I publicly take back my previous snark about how that wasn't ever gonna happen till the leaves were off the trees again!). I also framed the wedding picture of the woman who may or may not be my grandmother and put it on my bedside table. I finally put the seat I recovered back onto the desk chair I painted. And then while I had my tools out, I tightened all the bolts in my bed with an allen wrench. I downloaded a crapload of my CDs to the iPod. Oh, and I paid some bills for my dad. And I have clean underwear again.

See, wasn't that fascinating? You want I should post pictures of cake to make this blog entry not a total wash?

xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

Helluva lot more productive than *my* weekend, although I too have clean underwear.

malevolent andrea said...

And, really? Isn't that the most important item on the list? ;-)