Thursday, September 15, 2011

wanna talk baseball?

Me neither. Two things, though.

I came home just about 8 pm tonight, said hi to D, unpacked my bags and put stuff away, walked through the living room where the game was on, saw the score was 1-0 Tampa Bay, went upstairs to pee, came down, and the score was now 4-0. In the time it took me to take a leak, the Red Sox gave up another 3 runs. That is emblematic of something.

Also? I got in my email the other day that I was selected for the chance to try to buy ALDS tickets tomorrow. Ha! Like they're gonna be in the ADLS. Whatever.

Mr Indemnity informed me the other day that the Sox collapse was good, because it transforms the Orioles game we're going to next week from a meaningless late season yawner to an important, exciting event. I said we're getting beers this time, no matter how many people we need to crawl over and elbow in the head getting out of seats 10 and 11, 'cause I have the feeling I'ma need alcohol.

Okay, that was three things. I'm done now.

xoxo

No comments: