Sunday, April 19, 2009

and in the "i'm dyslexic & a perv" annals

So, I just went and bought six donuts at Dunks in my new found quest to fatten my dad up, and, you know, they put them in a box. On the top of the box it says:

0 GRAMS
TRANS FAT

Not that I ever looked or noticed before. Well, as I was walking out the door, carefully holding the box so as not to upend it, I saw that out of the corner of my eye.

And thought, for a split second, that first line said "orgasm." I mean, yes, donuts can be almost as good as orgasms, but not the ones that have been sitting around at Dunkins. So that would be egregious false advertising, in my humble opinion. Also? I think this means I need more sex or less pastry. Something like that.

Okay! I'm going out for the day now and you will hear no more from me. (Aren't my Sunday morning posts your favorite? Admit it.)

xoxo

3 comments:

Uncle said...

That would depend. I think the chocolate donuts are a guaranteed orgasm.

As for what you read...you really needed that java, eh?

malevolent andrea said...

The very very saddest part of this whole matter is that, yes, I had already had coffee. I cannot even blame lack of caffeine.

Craig H said...

who's to say it wasn't a typo?