Tuesday, February 24, 2009

in honor of...

You'll notice sometimes we have inadvertent themes here at The Adventures. Careful readers will have also already ascertained what our theme for the last three days has been. And since I'm on a roll, and the blessed, blessed internet has shown fit to shower me with appropriate photos, I'm just gonna go with it.

I've already admitted here, like I admit so very many shameful things, that I have a sneaking fondness for Mr Ice-T, based almost solely on the fact that one of the main characters in my execrable finished novel looks just like him in my head, but certainly not harmed by his episode of MTV Cribs in which he shows off the vending machine he has in his house, because *otherwise* your deadbeat friends would eat all your damn snack food. Yes, I am embarrassed, but I cannot help it--I enjoy Mr Ice-T's existence in the world.

So! In honor of this, and in honor of (apparent) Breast Week here at The Adventures, I give you:


Mr and Mrs Ice-T at Fashion Week!





I'd probably like Mr Ice-T even more, if his taste in women wasn't so...obvious.

xoxo

No comments: