Tuesday, February 17, 2009

eagerly ::cough:: awaited updates

1.) I tested out the new playlist and except for one major, major exception--song #13 should really be much earlier on, being not so fast and not so aggressive, though slowing my pace right there did allow me to suck down a whole bunch of water, so that's good--it worked well, even though it's not perfectly ordered.

1b.) It occurs to me that, on paper, Jim Carroll is probably my perfect man: athlete, writer, punk musician, former heroin addict, Irish white trash lapsed Catholic. I'd like to have a few drinks with him. Except I suspect he probably smells like cigarettes and vomit in real life. (People are always better on paper, right?)

2.) Just for Mr Barma (everyone else look away):






xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me point out that my bro's former entertainment lawyer was married to Jim Carroll.

"Was married" before H. ever met her. So we can guess what her opinion is on the advisability of a relationship with Mr. Carroll. ;-)

Craig H said...

Those are some my-t-fine and marvelous tootsies ya got there, Ms. Adventurous. You can take a bath with me ANYTIME.

malevolent andrea said...

1.) But, Mr Indemnity, did she *say* he smells like cigarettes and vomit? Because that's a dealbreaker for me :-)

2.) Thank you, Mr Barma! But I do believe you and I would need a hot tub. I don't think those long legs of yours fit too comfortably in a standard bathtub. :-)

crispix67 said...

I love your um...tile. Yeah, Im looking at the tile, not your cute lil..I mean not looking at your feet. Just the tile..really.

:)