Monday, August 2, 2010

public humiliation photos

The good news: my bathing suit bottoms are too big for me now. See the waistband sagging out? (Well, actually, it isn't that good, because I love that bathing suit.)



The bad news: my stomach is still all saggy and wrinkly. I don't think that skin's coming back, yo.



Here's a close up, for extra horrification.




Since you people never take up a collection to buy me shoes when I post my lustful shoe pics on here, I suppose buying me a tummy tuck is out of the question? Yeah, thought so.

xoxo

5 comments:

Uncle said...

Can we trade tummies? I hear barter is back in.

malevolent andrea said...

Lemme see what you got!!!! :-)

Uncle said...

If it was worth lookin at I would have posted already! Let's just say that with quantity, one is (sometimes) in a strong bartering position ;)

crispix67 said...

ahem..where are the sags and wrinkles? I dont see them.

And I even accidentally clicked on one of the pics which enlarged it. Still didnt see them.

I do think you need to lay out in the sun and tan that tummy though :-)

malevolent andrea said...

Someone told me I should do a Powerpoint presentation so I could circle the offending sagginess. hahahaha If Mr Barma wasn't out in the wilderness with the Unitarians, I'd make him swear to you that it's absolutely there in real life.

And, yeah! I always say I don't tan, being the whitest white girl in eastern Massachusetts, but that shot of my arm next to my belleh proves I actually do. A little. Thankfully, I bought a super on-sale new two piece with bottoms that should actually stay up, so as soon as the UPS man delivers it, I can get to work.