Friday, January 15, 2010

you're all masochists, part eleventy million and one

Immediately after I finished writing that last post, while I was attempting to finish my work, our lil MILF came over and started telling me that her boyfriend dumped her on Wednesday. No! Why??!?!

Because he's stupid.

Well, obviously. But why specifically?

He didn't like how she's gotten so sensitive lately.

Oh. Sensitive how? (I was thinking that, since she's perhaps a little prone to depression herself and since her grandfather died fairly recently and she'd had a hard time with it, perhaps she'd been moody or crying a lot lately. Some people can deal with that sort of thing in a relationship and some can't. But no, that's not it.)

It seems that it used to be when he did something that upset her, she'd yell and scream at him, perhaps kick his car. Hell, maybe even throw things, I dunno. He had no problem with that. Of late, however, she's been making a concerted effort not to do that. She's been trying very hard to calmly state when something bothers her and to discuss it in a reasonable, rational manner.

Her gentleman did not like that. No. All those talks made him feel, and I quote, like he was "dating his mother." As our MILF said, well no, your mother doesn't have sex with you, but whatever.

So, once again, let's review. Hot girl flipping out and going off on you=hot. Hot girl attempting to deal with conflict in an adult manner=like your mother=not hot. Jesus fuckin wept.

I repeat, I'm not trying to convert anyone to my worldview. I'm just presenting data points. You all will draw your own conclusions, as you do.

xoxo

2 comments:

Craig H said...

An old girlfriend of mine once broke up with me because I made up my mind to stop the cycle of acrimony and escalation, and stop fighting with her. She said it meant that I didn't love her anymore.

I don't think this is a gender-based thing. People raised by people who yell at the people they care about don't know what to do when people don't anymore. (Unless of course, they grow up, and/or are saved by someone better than that).

tripleindemnity said...

I'm thinking as hot as she may be (and we have yet to see actual photographic evidence) the sex wasn't really that good. Cause if it was, any normal male would put up with his gf being calm and rational in order to get some great nookie.

Though given the volatile nature of your MILF's ethnic heritage, perhaps he started feeling like he was dating a WASP? That could be a bummer... I mean, who'd want to date Grace Kelly?