Monday, January 25, 2010

and another thing

You know I don't expound on controversial issues in here. And when I do, I live to regret it. But, as a tiny itty bitty favor to me, would you take a look at this

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/438866375

and sign it if you agree. Or you could just boycott watching the Superbowl and instead drink beer and eat chili and such without any of that annoying football to interfere. If you don't agree, feel free to write CBS and tell them they are doing a hell of a job. Up to you. Smooches.

xoxo

1 comment:

Uncle said...

There, I signed it (thx for mentioning it). Can I come back inside now?

Super Bowl ads have become so tacky and such monuments to self-parody that I don't pay them much attention anymore (and I used to be in the business!). That leaves only one other reason to watch, and that's in hopes that the Saints will bring divine wrath upon the Colts.