Monday, January 18, 2010

did you know today was a holiday?

You'd have thought the fact that the T was running on a Saturday schedule might have been a clue, but apparently not big enough of one.

I just sat down to make that phone call I needed to make today so that no one smacks me. I go through an automatic voice tree for literally ten minutes, hearing information that does nothing to solve my particular issue. Finally I go back and try another option which isn't *exactly* what I'm calling about but which seems more likely to get me a human being on the line. Good plan, Andrea! Yes, this set of options would eventually lead to a person on the other end. If anyone in the government of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts was actually working today, that is.

Gah. I tried. I also found out that I really don't need to get this resolved until March 8. I'm still calling this week though, not March 5th. Really. Swear to god.

xoxo

No comments: